Tuesday 2 October 2018

NZ Bush Adventures hits 100 000 page views...

A big thank you to you all!!!


I see I have hit 100 000 page views for my weblog...in fact 100 902 to be precise.


NZ Bush Adventures: 100 000 page views and counting....
Me up the East Hawdon Valley way back in 2013


I don't think that is too bad for a blog I originally set up seven odd years ago so my family and friends could see where I have been while out on my tramping trips.


On the Queen Charlotte Track in 2016


My first trip report in 2013 was about the Casey-Binser Saddle loop  which I visited in November 2012.  A lot has happened since then both in my personal life and with my tramping adventures. I have visited many wonderful places and gained a greater appreciation for this beautiful country we call home.  


My first Trip report: January 2013...a 2012 trip around the Casey-Poulter-Binser Saddle route

I would just like to say thank you to all of you who come back from time to time to see what I have been doing. I appreciate it and hope you get something positive out of my ramblings.


Walking the Travers-Sabine Circuit in January 2017
As we used to say in the Army...cheers ears!!


No comments:

Post a Comment