Tuesday 1 June 2021

Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals: One hundred years old today!!!

 As you may or may not know I served in the New Zealand Army from 1987 to 1991. During that time I was a member of the Royal New Zealand Corps of Signals who provide battlefield communications for the Army in peacetime and war. The Corps has played a part in every conflict the New Zealand Army has taken part in since 1921 and today we still have members in such places as the MFO Sinai, Afghanistan, Korea and other hot spots around the world. 



Today marks the 100th anniversary of the forming of the Corps so I just wanted to take the opportunity to wish all current and former members a Happy Corps Birthday. I know a few of you will be celebrating today around New Zealand and the rest of the world and I wish you the best for your revels. 




Here is a message from the Corps Colonel Commandant:


Certa Cito my fellow Sig's...good health and long life to you all...


No comments:

Post a Comment